The Unheard Voices of the German Coast Tour
Experience a multfaceted, multi-sensory, interactive historical interpretation with family descendant Dianne Honore', nicknamed "Gumbo Marie." The Unheard Voices of the German Coast tour encompasses the marginalized people such as German farmers, Acadians, enslaved Africans and native Americans who cultivated Louisiana's Heritage.
On this tour you will:
Demonstrations happen along the way and can include:
Tour lagniappe includes:
- Interactive music demonstrations with audience participation
- Group discussions on the contributions of African, Acadian, German, Italian and French musical rhythms and instrumentation
This special two (2) hour tour is offered Saturday at 10:15 am.
- General Admission - $32.00
- AAA Auto Club - $29.00
- Active Military - $29.00
- Senior Citizen (60 and over) $27.00
- Children 7 -17 years of age - $20.00
- Children 6 and under - Free
We apologize but this tour is not available Saturday, January 10, 2020.
Book your tour here:
Unheard Voices of the German Coast